3:09 PM



This is me with my nephew, MADDEN! I wish I had taken lots more pictures while I was visiting last summer, but there is good news! Summer is here for another round(: I'll be on my flight to UTAH on June 20th this year, AND CAN NOT wait to see everyone.
I have another little guy, madden's big brother, BRAKKEN! Who I can't wait to see as well, and not to forget the little princess, AMAYA! Thats right, I'm an auntie of 3! :)
Its really hard living so far from all my family in Utah, my sister Raelynn, a big inspiration in my life since I can remember, and my 2nd mommy, Randy!! I love you both so much, thank you for keeping me in your hearts.. and not letting go. That also goes for ALL OF MY FAMILY in Utah, I love each and every one of you just as much!



This is me with my cousin Emily! When it comes to summertime,
you'll find us together whenever we can be! I love that girl.

Now, hopefully, I will come back this summer with LOTS of pictures!!
But for now, these are my only pictures on my new laptop!!

All right, had to get some of my excitement out!

1 comments:

Raelynn said...

Hey hey hey!! Wow welcome back to the blogging world.. hahaha.. Call me and i can help you out with the add me to your blog and whatever else..